Enter by 6/30/10, and your photo could appear in our 2011 wall calendar
Nothing brings our mission to life like a visit to one of the schools or villages we support—and nothing brings these visits to life like the beautiful photographs our travelers share with us after their trips.
If you've taken photos that capture the spirit of Grand Circle Foundation, we invite you to submit your favorites to …
Our First-Ever Grand Circle Foundation Photo Contest
Winning entries to appear in a 2011 wall calendar featuring
Grand Circle Foundation sites around the world
Rules & Regulations:
- Deadline for submission is June 30, 2010.
- Photos must have been taken by you during a Grand Circle or OAT trip.
- To be considered, photo must feature an evocative image of a Grand Circle Foundation site or Day in the Life village. Possible subjects include local children at school, families in their village, travelers interacting with locals, typical village activities, or anything else that brings back fond memories of your visit.
- There is no limit on the number of photos per person. Enter as many times as you like.
- Digital photos should be one of the following: the largest size possible from your camera, 300 DPI at a size of at least 5" x 7," or 10-15 megabytes. If you're not sure, send it on in and let us be the judge!
- Please include the following information on the back of photo or in your email: Your name, customer number (if you know it), the location where the photo was taken, and the names of travelers pictured (if you know them). Short stories are also welcome.
Email your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or, mail your entries to:
Foundation Photo Contest
Grand Circle Foundation
347 Congress St., Boston MA 02210
Important Terms: Due to a large number of contestants, Grand Circle Foundation is unable to acknowledge the receipt of any entries, nor can we return any non-digital photos once sent. All entries become the property of Grand Circle Foundation and may be used in our promotional materials and in any media, including our website. Winning entries will be published in 2011 calendar with the winner's full name, home town, and number of times traveled with Grand Circle or Overseas Adventure Travel.